This Web was compiled from a variety of sources including the online resources listed below, but is not intended to substitute or replace the professional medical advice you receive from your physician. The content provided here is for informational purposes only, and was not designed to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease. Please consult your physician with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.
This page contains links to other World Wide Web sites with information about cardiovascular diseases. We hope you find these sites helpful, but please remember we do not control or endorse the information presented on these Web sites, nor do these sites endorse the information contained here.
- American Heart Association
- American Society of Bariatric Physicians
- American Society of Bariatric Surgery
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Dietary Guidelines - MyPyramid.gov
- Heart Failure Online
- Medline Plus
- My Pyramid Plan
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK)
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Office of the Surgeon General of the United States - Overweight and Obesity